Sunday, September 28, 2008

It was organized chaos

What do you get when you have twelve 6 & 7 year olds, an almost 4-year-old, lots of sugar and some rock and roll? A party, that's what!
We celebrated Katie's 6th birthday, Hannah Montana style. We had hair glitter + We had H.M. temporary tattoos + We had crafts + We had games + We had pizza + We had cake + We had music = We had FUN!
Did I mention there was a lot of shrill screeching? (Good thing they're so cute!)
Our 2 games and 2 rather intense crafts (jewelry and painting,) did not take up as much time as we had planned on...
...so we turned on the music and I swear to you it was like a vision from the future, these girls LOVE to dance. No kidding, our family room resembled a mosh pit.
In the end, I'm pretty sure a good time was had by all. However, today I promptly took myself to McDonald's to pay for a deposit on Sydney's birthday party. As the last girl walked out the door yesterday, Lance said, "We won't be doing that again anytime soon."

1 comment:

stephanie said...

How fun!! I wonder where she gets that love of dancing and crazy fun from???