Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Be our guest!

I just returned from taking our special friend, "Aunt Kate," to the airport. We had such a great time with her, we always enjoy having her and although she swears that she doesn't like kids, my kids adore her and I can't help but believe that the feeling is mutual. (She keeps coming back to visit, so that is somewhat of a confirmation!)

We love to have company. We have had a lot of company these last 4 months. Here is the run down:

June 18-23 Aunt Noni here from Baltimore,
June 28-July 5 My parents in town visiting,
July 16-August 6 Cockerhams here from NC, (they only stayed w/ us part of the time, but we had a lot of fun together every day!)
August 16-27 Co-workers here from London and KY, (they only stayed w/ us part of the time, but we did quite a bit of entertaining!)
September 12-17 Kate here from IN.

During this span of time, we also started: 1st grade, preschool, Bible Study, swimming, soccer and ballet, (all of which are still going great!). We also celebrated an important birthday, and Lance managed to travel to London 3 times and Montana twice. (I believe he went on one other trip during this time but without pulling out my calendar to check, I simply cannot remember when or where at this moment.)

So, as I type this I can hear the washer and dryer humming as I get caught up and re-ready the guest room for who? I don't have any guests scheduled at this time, but let us know if you are going to be in the area and we would be happy to have you!

1 comment:

The Norris Clan said...

Can I please come be your guest? I would love to see you and your fam! btw - Tell Katie Maddie only got $5 because it was the first tooth... Ms. Fairy's price goes DOWN after that!