Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Oh, Happy Day!

Opening some gifts after school...Aunt Noni sent you a precious miniature glass jewelry box with horses, complete with a teeny baby horse inside. What a treasure, you are sleeping with the baby as I type this!
Well, I said to you, "Strike and pose," and thus I captured this image. When you opened your new High School Musical "varsity" jacket you shrieked with glee and insisted on wearing it, even though it's 80 + degrees outside. (I'm sweating just thinking about it!)
After gifts, our special friends, Sam and Marcia, took us to Pasquini's for dinner!
One of the many highlights of going to Pasquini's is making your own pizza, you had double cheese and extra pepperoni since Syd kindly shared her toppings with you.
And of course, cheesecake for dessert--smothered in chocolate no less--definitely a girl after my own heart! I love you, Birthday girl!!!

No comments: