Thursday, April 24, 2008

Take me out to the ballgame...and dinner.

A perfect day for baseball. Rockies win!

Our dear friend Marcia joined us for an afternoon of fun and our kids' first Rockies game! The game must have been one of the shortest in MLB history. However, I got a screamin' deal on pretty good seats (thank you King Soopers!); and it was still plenty enough baseball for a one-year-old. The girls had a great time clapping and stomping along. When I asked them their favorite part of the game, Katie said, "the music," and Syd said, "the treats." Of course, a baseball game isn't a baseball game without some rockin' organ music as well as something salty and something sweet to eat. Afterwards Marcia took us to my favorite Denver Italian eatery, Pasquini's. Delicious. Everyone left happy, especially me since I ate so many of their amazing breadsticks, I got to bring home over half of my entree for tomorrow. (Sigh.) I will add, that although his face didn't leave looking as clean as it did when we arrived, the floor space under Will's highchair was basically spotless. The kid can eat and he loves pasta.





No comments: