Sunday, April 13, 2008

Slumber party...Katie-style.

Let me assure you, when I tucked her in less than two hours ago, it was only her and Miss Bunny. Perhaps she did this to protest because Sydney has lost sleepover privileges for the time being. Remember not too long ago I mentioned Katie tucking in all of her friends...well, here is the proof:

Syd's funny moment tonight was when she was laughing so hard at the dinner table, she peed her pants. Yup. She wasn't too sure whether to cry or keep on laughing. Sorry, no picture to accompany this tale.
And one last note...remember the five little monkeys that jumped on the bed? Well, we have one in our house that climbs the stairs--the wrong way:

3 comments:

Nicole said...

will is going to be ready for his first 14er soon with those sweet little legs!!

Karina Sammons said...

I loved these stories. And I especially love the photo of Katie and all her babies and animals covered up for the nite. Madelyn is already starting to do that too! Such a sweet mothering instinct. Precious.

notes of em said...

Dear Syd,
Now let me tell you, there is NO shame in peeing your pants when something is really funny. I hope you always have the ability to laugh really hard all your life. I too was a pee-er when I laughed,when I was younger, it doesn't always go away. When you get older they call it incontinence, but I prefer to think that we just know how to laugh fully.
Just splash a little water on your self and no one will no the difference.
em