Thursday, November 6, 2008

Trick or Treat

I guess in all of the excitement I forgot to post some Halloween pictures of the kids. Specifically I didn't get any of just them in their costumes. Oh well. As I mentioned further down in the Disney post, we managed to see every Disney princess on this trip: Cinderella, Ariel, Mulan, Sleeping Beauty, Jasmine, Belle, Pocahontas, and Snow White. This was big stuff for Sydney and Katie, (who was keeping score!)
Alas! A single photo of our little Peter Pan in his homemade costume. (Thanks for the feather, Michelle!)

1 comment:

notes of em said...

ok, there are 13 million things to say.
one. i love that girls are still into princesses. I hope they never truly grow out of them.
two. Will is my hero for running off with the star fish.
three. how fun for you all! this seems to have been an amazing trip for your whole family.
how blessed are your children to love them so well.