Thursday, March 27, 2008

Kodak Moment

Way back in the day of 35mm film-cameras, I would have called this a "Kodak Moment."Will is starting to take a few tentative steps, and just as I released his hands so he could walk to the ottoman where Syd was sitting, she opened up her arms to reach for him, he reached for her and they shared one of those tender moments! (I was not fortunate enough to have my camera on hand at that exact time, but we re-enacted the whole thing to capture the moment, and it actually worked!)

3 comments:

dan said...

And in the "old" days, wouldn't you then take that down to Barrys Camera shop in WL to use their machine to blow it up? :) Takes me back

Drew Miller said...

you'd never know it was a reenactment if you hadn't of told us. Such beautiful kiddo's!

Drew Miller said...

that last post is actual emily, wife of drew. sorry about that..