Friday, February 15, 2008

Fun Valentine's Week

We have had a glorious week of festivities in the Baller house. Lots of Valentine surprises for the kids (well...actually, just the girls!) Katie had been begging to see the "Hannah Montana" movie, so I surprised her and we went Monday night. My friend, Sue, joined us and Katie was pretty much in awe the whole time. Don't you love those cool glasses? My first 3D movie they were paper! Here are a couple of pictures of our little rock star.
Sydney also had a fun week. I had a coupon and some "bear bucks" to spend at Build-A-Bear, so she got to go build something for her surprise. She is really into Cinderella, who has a dog named Bruno, so Syd made a Valentine dog and named it Bruno. To top it off, Lance surprised us all by bringing home some mini diamond earrings for the girls for Valentine's Day, which prompted Syd to declare that she needed to get her ears pierced "tomorrow!" So we went just this morning and got it done, she was a trooper and is loving her big girl earrings!
And just because he is so cute, I will also post a couple pix of my little man.

No comments: