Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My Favorite (Christmas) Things (as sung to "Favorite Things" from "The Sound of Music."

Gingerbread houses and stockings on mantels,
Red Starbucks cups and Christmas Eve candles.
Facebook and postal and email greetings...
These are a few of my favorite things.

Girls in pink dresses and
holiday parties.

Crafting and wrapping and baking some cookies.

Eating then watching some Christmas movies...
These are a few of my favorite things!

When the bills come!
When the flight's late!
When I'm feeling fat...

I simply remember my favorite things
and then I don't feel so bad!

3 comments:

notes of em said...

I love that you are posting to the tunes of the sound of music.
I love that movie.

The Norris Clan said...

Too adorable! You are cute. Now I want to watch the movie... :-)

Karina Sammons said...

Hilarious. I love it! Totally made me smile. Especially since that's my all time favorite movie. I really liked the last part of the song. Yup, now I don't feel so bad either! oxoxoxoxo