Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Stuck in the middle





















I am not sure what it is like to have siblings since I am an only child. I loving having 3 kids although it definitely has its challenges on many days. Sydney is my middle child. She is the most cuddly and also the most persnickety. There are many-a-day in our house where she gets pretty emotional when Katie is at school and she does not get to stay, too. I have found that somewhere deep inside of her she is (already!) struggling with being a little sister AND a big sister. I pray every day that God will show me how to love her the way she needs to be loved; and at the same time not give into her whining and pitty parties. When Katie is not around, Sydney relishes the role of being Will's big sister. I have found that she is a very willing and abled helper, and she loves the praise that comes along with her positive attitude!

No comments: