Wednesday, May 13, 2009

There's no place like home!

I just had one of those incredible opportunities to take a last minute trip with Lance to London. Since things went so smoothly last year we decided that I could go for a full week. I was fine until Mother's Day, missing my kids so much! The girls did great and supposedly Will only asked for me a few times. :) Since I just got back last night, my system is all screwed up and I couldn't sleep past 5:30 this morning. Ugh. So, I am glad to be home and as soon as Lance gets home (he had to stay longer for work,) I will have access to the many fun pictures we took and can share some of the highlights with you. Probably not as historical as last year (I know you are so disappointed!) but we did see some pretty cool stuff. Thanks for your prayers...

1 comment:

notes of em said...

Yay! Yay! Yay! for coming back, but a big fat boooo to only being able to sleep until 5.30.
i really did enjoy last years tour de Europe.I cant wait for the more to come.
hope your body schedules itself back.
miss you.

p.s. your "stmes" commentary was awesome1